Are you looking for professional beard trimmers for barbers on the market? From the top brands, we tested the professional beard trimmers. As expected, companies like Wahl, Andis, and Oster sell the highest-rated professional beard clippers.
A barber with a quality hair edger can genuinely transform your beard, which is one of the reasons why we will review the professional beard trimmers for barbers, leading off with the Andis T-Outliner in this article.
Having the best trimmers for lineup can be alive or die situation for barbers and stylists. This shapes up their expertise level. Today, men will not give it a second thought when the bet is on trying a new beard look.
The difference between a professional cutting and one that is not-so-good often comes down to the details. The finishing touches are essential, and that is why stylists and professional barbers include hair edgers, also known as liner clippers, in their arsenal.
Also Check: How To Use A Beard Trimmer [Full Guide]
Also Check: How To Trim Your Beard Neckline
Also Check: Best Cordless Trimmers For Barbers and Home Use
- List of Professional Beard Trimmers for Barbers
- How to Trim a Long Beard?
- How to Comb Your Beard
- How To Get Rid Of Beard Dandruff?
List of Professional Beard Trimmers for Barbers
Andis is a major brand in the world of grooming tools, and they did not earn their status by churning out mediocre products. You will find their Professional T-Outliner Beard Trimmer listed in many best-of reviews – and with solid reason.
What is not to like? The T-Outliner Trimmer has a number of exceptional features that help set it apart from many other edgers. Let us have a look:
- Features Andis’s close-cutting T-blade includes fine-cutting teeth. It provides close cutting and is ideal for fades and design work.
- The design has a contoured housing that fits comfortably into your hand. You will get hours of use from it without feeling tiredness in your hands, wrists, back, or shoulders. You can get a solid grip on T-Outliner due to a contoured body, even if it is a tad bulky.
- Its electromagnetic motor is powerful and also relatively quiet. You will not have to shout over your clipper to chat with customers. It is capable of reaching 7,200 strokes per minute, which means you can cleanly trim any hair, whether it is for fading, dry shaving, or even outlining.
- Andis T-Outliner blades are made of carbon, and it provides a precise cut.
- It comes with a powerful 8-foot cord that keeps the motor operating at full power.
- The blades are fully adjustable, which is a must for professionals and stylists who get different requests regularly.
- Andis T-Outliner comes with a 1-year guarantee, so you can try it with little risk.
Let us face it: some hair edgers and trimmers are a bit noisy. They may feature a powerful/sturdy motor – which is always a plus point – but the motor may be loud enough that it becomes an aggravation.
The plus point is that Oster has you covered with its Fast Feed Adjustable Pivot Motor Trimmer, its Whisper-Quiet pivot motor keeps the noise down while you keep your productivity at its highest level.
As discussed earlier, pivot motors are similar to magnetic motors but produce more cutting power. Professional barber prefers trimmers powered by pivot motors because they make everyday cutting a breeze. They are also able to cut through all types of hair, as is the case with Oster’s Fast Feed Clipper.
Another nice feature of the Oster Fast Feed trimmer is that it has an adjustable blade lever that allows you to change settings conveniently.
What else? Well, this trimmer’s ergonomic design is another plus. It provides a secure grip because it comes with a textured housing that helps in lessening the fatigue and easing the strain of a long day spent cutting hair.
Oster Fast Feed Adjustable Trimmer also comes with four guide combs, cleaning accessories, and a blade guard, as well as an 8-foot power cord that gives you plenty of room to move freely without pulling on or tangling the cord. Your clipper kit also includes a cleaning brush and lubricating oil.
Finally, the Oster Fast Feed Adjustable Pivot Motor Trimmer has a vintage look, and its performance is clearly up to modern standards.
How to Trim a Long Beard?
After growing your beard to the desired length, now the time will come to trim it. If you are trimming your beard for the first time, it is recommended to start slowly and carefully because stray hairs can be cut off later, but it’ll be harder, and it’ll take more time to regrow the hairs you have shaved by mistake.
Set the clipper of your beard trimmer to a long guard length and start trimming from sides(right above the jawline.)
When you start with the longer guards, it will be less likely to make a mistake, and you’ll get a closer trim.
After that, you need to comb the rest of the beard outwards. Your fingers should be used to taper the beard roughly into the desired shape.
Here if you are satisfied with the results, smooth the hairs against your skin. It’s better than men do this in a few phases until they(new to beard growth) get practiced.
How to Comb Your Beard
Combing your beard the right way, not only will your beard feel and look good, but it also promotes healthier hair!
Firstly, you want to comb your beard from the bottom up. This will help your beard appear fuller, and it’ll make it easier to work through tangles.
Once you have combed your beard upwards, you can comb the beard down, paying attention to your trimmed neckline.
Style your beard any way that you would like, and do not forget about your mustache! Comb it properly to the sides and away from your mouth.
How To Get Rid Of Beard Dandruff?
Check out the top 3 Anti-dandruff products here.
1. Medicine Man’s Itchy Beard Wash 4,7 FL OZ
- HELPS STOP BEARD ITCH
- WASH BEARD DANDRUFF AWAY
- GROW BEARD FASTER
- LATHERS BIG AND WHITE
- BEST BEARD GROOMING
2. Beard Shampoo & Wash by Kave
- CLEANER, SOFTER BEARD
- DANDRUFF & ITCH FREE
- SMELL NICE
- PREMIUM INGREDIENTS
- Satisfaction Guarantee
3. Gentle Vikings – Beard Shampoo for Men
- Natural and organic soap
- This shampoo keeps your beard and skin hydrated and moisturized
- The perfect: Gentle Vikings Beard Wash is the ideal beard care, holiday, birthday for him.
- Gentle Vikings provide quality customer services and product quality assurance.