You are surrounded as new golfers by a range of golf items and accessories. Amongst other things, the first buy of the best golf drivers for beginners is always a challenging job.
Still, have you any idea what a golf driver is called?
It is seen by all clubs as the largest hand. And that’s the important resource you need to use in a game first.
Being a golfing novice can mean a lot of different things. Maybe it’s the first time you pick up a club, or perhaps you’re only playing a couple of times a year. But no matter what group you fall under, it’s a must to have starter friendly clubs.
One club that beginners need to learn at an early stage is the driver, and some drivers will be easier to master than others as a starter. It is precisely for this purpose that we put together this guide on best golf driver for beginners.
Beginner-friendly drivers will have many features that make it easy with little sides pin to get the ball flying up high. Adjust-ability options are also a bonus because they can be used after a novice gains more experience to tun the club properly.
Also Check: How To Choose A Golf Driver [Full Guide]
Also Check: Top 8 Best Golf Rangefinder
- Top 8 Best Golf Driver For Beginners
Top 8 Best Golf Driver For Beginners
RBZ Black Drivers Taylor Made Men’s With Aggressive Styling And Strong Performance. This generation features a new performance, aggressive style, and strength. The head of the wide titanium club is 460cc for optimum address playability and confidence.
An Ultralite titanium core strategically transfers weight to the edge of the head of the club for greater forgiveness as well as greater launch and power. TaylorMade also includes its innovative Speed Pocket to improve higher launch and lower distance spin. Put it all together, and with the TaylorMade RBZ Black driver, you get amazing results with a legendary name in golf.
- Ultralite titanium core positions mass strategically to achieve higher launch and greater trajectory stability.
- Legendary Speed Pocket in the club’s sole to improve higher launch and rising spin for even greater distance.
- New satin black finish with crown details to boost alignment Flexible loft sleeve helps you to tailor start and trajectory to your preferences.
- Includes RBZ Black Driver Shaft Data Matrix White Tie 55 Flex Weight Torque Release Senior 53 g 4.2A Mid-High 55 g 4.2A Mid-High Stiff 57 g 4.1A Mid Head Cover.
- A wide, 460cc Titanium head with an adjustable loft sleeve enables optimum start and trajectory.
- Ultralite Titanium center places the mass strategically for greater launch and trajectory power.
- Premium White tie 55 shaft matrix for the full distance and a smooth feel.
- Legendary pocket speed success for high start and low spin, resulting in more distance.
- New satin black finish with elegant features to improve alignment.
The company has the biggest regal clubhead in steel and is strongly recommended for tournaments. Despite its capacity to shape a broad clubface, it is one of the most valued items by many golfers. Also, the drug allows for greater forgiving when making hits off-center. The wide size helps to make more powerful shots once again. The large head of titanium gives golfers the optimum playability.
UltraLite Titanium Core
The addition of the titanium core helps the fabricator to transfer more mass around the club head perimeter. This consistency factor helps the driver to be more forgiving and to have a high start condition. It also allows for more control of the golfer during his shots.
Adjustable loft sleeve
The loft sleeves can be modified to make the drive more customizable. The sleeves on the loft allow the golfer to customize its launch. The modification of the Taylormade RBZ driver also helps the golfer to personalize his trajectory. Having a chosen trajectory helps golfers to monitor their golf spins and precise precision in hitting the ball.
In this analysis of the Taylormade RBZ speed driver, we advise you to make sure that the driver’s speed pocket you want to select will encourage a very high start condition. The driver’s velocity pocket will also be able to that the ball spin off the tee over long distances.
The shaft of the RBZ black driver for men’s TaylorMade is made of unique graphite material. The material in graphite gives you the right bend when swinging. It also lets all golfers pick between the options for senior, standard, and stiff flex.
Consider first their appearance when purchasing any product. Most golfers need the driver with the best results and good looks that will improve their morale during the course. This product for the Taylormade RBZ driver analysis has a highly attractive black satin finish. It also has an elegant dimension to help in the alignment.
You do not need to spend a lot of money on a headcover when you buy the car. Reviews of Taylormade RBZ black driver show the kit comes with a free matching headcover.
- High launching and with low spin
- Allows for easy trajectory control
- Relatively more affordable
- Elegant black satin finish
- Comfortable standard size grip
- A fantastic look at the address
- Free headcover included
- Including headcover looks cheap and the fit isn’t perfect either
- A sweet spot could be larger
The Golf Driver Golf features offset anti-slice technology that will help you square the ball at impact for a more straight and long shot, as well as a precise substantial sweet spot, 460cc clubhead that gives you maximum forgiveness.
It is one of the cheaper choices on this best golf driver list, with a matte black finish and a graphite shaft. It’s currently only available with standard flex and 10.5-degree loft for right-hand orientation. It was reported it might not be as forgiving as anticipated. And you can find that the paint can chip with long-term use. So, this model is best for beginners to improve their swings or repair their slice that may not be ready at that point to invest heavily in golfing. If you are looking for a backup driver, it is also fine. The cover at the head is included.
- Offset anti-slice Technology
- Included 460Cc clubhead
- Headcover included; The beautiful matte black finish and white and green give the driver a clean and sleek look.
- The driver’s offset will allow you to square the ball at impact. It is important to have a square face at impact and will lead to straighter drivers.
Including headcover looks cheap and the fit isn’t perfect either.
Matte Black Finish
The beautiful matte black finish and white and green give a clean and elegant look to the car.
Massive Sweet Spot
At 460cc’s, the driver provides a wide sweet spot for any golfer, granting you full forgiveness.
- An outstanding rider, without investing too much.
- Features an anti slice technology to make a slice shot fine.
- Built for a more significant impact on the flight, a straighter flight trajectory, and more accurate swings.
- A stunning look and clean finish that helps improve golfer confidence.
- It features an offset technology that takes this driver to the next level of golf play.
- It’s a lightweight driver that can swing and get a huge ‘good’ spot effortlessly.
- The style makes it easy to keep the club, and it has an excellent grip too.
- Some users have concerns about driver swing size.
- Beware that some extra-large sweet spot can be illegal in some tournaments.
- It reduces slice, but you may lose some distance due to this.
Our fascination with helping better the golfers has pushed us beyond conventional ones. We reinvented the driver’s form to provide both Speed and Forgiveness through advanced aerodynamics combined with a multi-material high-MOI construction.
- Revolutionary asymmetric sole shape to reduce drag and improve aerodynamics at the most important part of the swing.
- Redesigned Inertia Generator positions weight on the club’s extreme low-and-back section for enhanced pardon
- Speed Injected Twist Face is designed to enhance facial ball speed and increase precision on mishits.
- Revolutionary New Shape with Aerodynamic Asymmetric Sole and Inertia Generator: Engineered to produce higher clubhead speed for greater ball speed and distance while the rear weight produces high MOI for better forgiveness.
- Speed Injected Technology for smartly configured C. O. R. Where the golfers usually hit: Increases ball speed around the face by calibrating each head to the acceptable speed limit threshold.
- Twist Face technology with a slightly wide face area: Uses the face angle corrective designed to resolve the inherent tendencies of a golfer on mishits and deliver straighter shots while offering a larger face for greater confidence.
- Multi-Material Building with carbon, titanium, and steel: produces a head configuration where weight is precisely located in the head for ultra-low CG and very high MOI.
- Loft Sleeve 2-degree: offers adjustability and flexibility to customize the club’s trajectory and face angle preferences for the golfer.
Forgiveness Has Gone Aero with Asymmetric Sole and Inertia Generator
The reshaped sole design provides more speed at the clubhead and improved aerodynamics at the most important swing level. For improved forgiving, the Inertia Generator places weight at the extreme rear and is strategically designed to minimize downswing drag.
Speed Injected Twist Face
Each SIM / SIM Max / SIM Max•D driver’s head was calibrated individually and injected to reach the threshold of the maximum legal ball speed limit. The revolutionary curvature of the face reduces sidespin and delivers straighter shots on strikes off-center.
Select Your Preference with Progressive Face Height
Drivers in the SIM family slowly have bigger face sizes, with SIM Max•D having the largest. This allows golfers of all abilities to improve forgiveness and play-ability.
- Great looking club at address – frames the ball well.
- Stable ball flight when hit well.
- Sounded great.
- Lack of offset meant I wasn’t losing shots left.
- Another lower-lofted option may have been excellent.
- Could have been slightly more forgiving.
A revolutionary departure from conventional driver-face design, Twist Face is designed to carry you further and straighter down the fairway center.
Twist Face introduces an innovative new face curvature on off-center hits with a corrective face angle intended to reduce side spin and deliver the straighter shot. This innovative technology creates more consistent sidespin in areas where golfers are usually mishit by having more and high loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel.
- On off-center hits, new face curvature w / corrective face angle to the side spin & produce straighter shots. Provides more loft in high-toe & low-heeled loft for a more stable spinOn off-center hits, new face curvature w / corrective face angle to the side spin & produce straighter shots. Provides more loft in high-toe & low-heeled loft for a more stable spin.
- Hammerhead slot: the strengthened outer portions of the slot allow a lighter, more flexible face resulting in a bigger sweet spot.
- The middle part of the slot raises ball speed low on the face and decreases unnecessary spin for more reach Shaped to sound solid and explosive. Sole volume reduced makes for a larger, more forgiving profile.
The new Hammerhead slot from TaylorMade creates a massive sweet spot that pushes the ball speed limit to produce distance and forgiveness across the whole face.
The strengthened outer portions of the slot for a lighter, more flexible look, while the center portion of the slot increases ball velocity on low-face strikes and reduces spin for greater distance.
Geocoustic Technology uses sophisticated sole forming techniques to produce a strong and explosive sound with an outstanding look, taking an innovative approach to clubhead design. Also, the recessed sole contour releases volume to create a wider clubface with a sweet spot 67 percent wider.
- This driver has no frills or hassle, and its amazingly easy to reach, delivering a high launch with lots of carrying.
- The twist face technology makes this one of the forgiving drivers on the market, particularly if shots land at the face’s high toe or low heel areas.
- The silver titanium and black carbon finish on the crown are even more subtle and easily align the clubhead to the goal and the ball.
- The stock shaft alternative is very lightweight and whippy, which is challenging to control with high swing speeds for better players.
- Mishits continue to spin quite a lot, and although the TwistFace Technology works in this case to minimize dispersion, the distance loss is visible.
- A club head 6 grams lighter, a grip 7 grams lighter, and a shaft 5 grams lighter achieve a lighter total weight-18 grams of weight-saving performance.
- Forged E9 face technology-a thin forged Titanium face insert is designed with E9 technology to increase ball speed and distance over a wider region of the face.
- Back / heel weighting-an ultra-forgiving structure features a thin, back, and heel inner weight pad that facilitates higher launch and straighter ball flights.
- The crown alignment features a subtle crown alignment design assists with a square address setup and offers a visually appealing detail that distracts the eye.
- For those who want a traditional look at the address, offset, or straight neck drivers can choose between an offset design for full draw bias or straight neck design.
Lighter Overall Weight
A lighter overall club weight is achieved in the metal-woods by reducing clubhead, grip, and shaft weight to produce more club speed and optimize reach.
Strategically an Ultra-forgiving structure places weight low, back, and heel ward to offer straighter, higher-launching trajectories.
Forged E9 Face Technology
E9 Technology is used to build a cast Titanium face insert, a variable thickness that increases ball speed and distance over a wider sweet region.
Crown Alignment Feature
A subtle crown alignment design helps with the square address setup and offers a visually appealing detail without distracting the eye.
- Lighter and cozier handles.
- Good quality and very long-lasting cart bag.
- Progressive lengths of hosel over the package.
- I made it easy to touch, even for beginners.
- Nice look and finish on the heads with plenty of alignment aids.
- Headcovers included.
- Markings on the headcover are a little misleading.
- Relatively pricier golf set.
- Shafts could be better quality.
A true paradigm shift is the GBB Epic Sub Zero Driver: a reliable, low-spinning tour-level driver that is also extremely forgiving — an unheard of combination. Its high speed / low-spin characteristics make it especially appealing to tour pros. Still, it is so incredibly forgiving and quick to launch that a wide variety of players would want to play Epic Sub Zero.
- Innovative new technology improves the way head and face behave at impact to encourage higher speed over a wider region of the face for greater average distance.
- An innovative combination of exo-cage titanium and triaxial carbon crown (lightest EVER in a Callaway driver) and sole build unparalleled forgiveness in a high-launch, low-spin system.
- Two interchangeable weights (2 g and 12 g) in the head to adjust the spin-rate and start angle. Place the 12 g front to lower spin; rear for higher start and higher MOI.
- Streamlined head integrates our patented speed stage, developed by aerospace experts with Direct Feedback to boost airflow for higher top swing speed and distance.
- Four high-performance Stock shaft options-four-weight stays, diamana, Fuji, and rogue. Every premium, Tour-proven shaft is built to support speed, strength, stability, feel, and control.
Increased Distance from Jailbreak Technology
For increased average distance, revolutionary new technology changes how the head and face behave at impact to encourage more speed over a wider region of the face.
Spin Control and Trajectory Control
Two interchangeable weights (2 g and 12 g) in the head to adjust the spin-rate and start angle. Place the 12 g front to lower spin; back to launch higher and MOI higher.
Faster Head Speed
The streamlined head integrates our patented Speed Stage, developed with direct feedback from experts in the aerospace, to boost airflow for greater swing speed and distance.
More Forgiveness and Lower Spin
Innovative head construction combines our Exo-cage titanium with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole, enabling improved perimeter weighting for greater forgiving and enabling the CG to be placed in line with the neutral axis which lowers spin.
- Mishits travel further than normal, and your misses will be a lot closer to target.
- Innovative head construction combines our Exo-cage titanium with an ultra-light triaxial carbon crown and sole, enabling improved perimeter weighting for greater forgiving and allowing the CG to be positioned in line with the neutral axis which lowers spin.
- Compared with the driver you currently use, the feeling off the clubface at impact can take a bit of getting used to. Not in ‘springy’ form.
- Precision milled face-our first fully machined driver’s face is milled CNC to create our most light, hottest, and accurate face EVER.
- 360 Aero-Innovative Polymer Aero trips located around the circumference of the clubhead maximize face-on drag reduction by downswing to produce optimum clubhead speed.
- Ultralight Carbon Fiber Crown-A lightweight 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to push the CG deeper and lower, resulting in higher trajectories and improved forgiveness.
- F8 adjustable CG-2 CG positions in the back and heel result in two very different ball flights to help you adjust distance and path under variable conditions
- My Fly 8 with SmartPad-8 loft settings that are easy to change help you control trajectory and fine-tune start conditions to optimize distance while SmartPad holds the face square.
Precision Milled Face
Our Fully Machined Driver Face is CNC milled to produce the thinnest, coolest, and most accurate face ever. Innovative face technologies offer our highest degree of precision farming efficiency.
Optimized Sweet Zone with E9 Technology
After evaluating over 25,000 individual shots in our study, we found that in an elliptical pattern ranging from low to high feet, 99 percent of golfers hit the nose. Although most golf companies design a circular sweet spot around the middle of the face, the proprietary E9 technology from Cobra is built in an elliptical pattern to create a sweet zone that makes more hot spots away from the center of the golf course.
Compared to conventional hand-polished drivers, CNC machining helps us to achieve a more precise thickness resulting in a 3% thinner and 10% lighter face for optimum ball speed and reach.
Dual Roll Technology
Unlike conventional drivers designed with a constant roll radius, Cobra’s revolutionary Dual Roll Technology is designed with different curvatures at the top vs. the bottom of the face resulting in the optimized start and spin for shots that reach both high and low on the face.
Ultralight Carbon Fiber Crown
A lightweight 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves discretionary weight to push the CG deeper and lower, resulting in improved trajectories and forgiveness.
Lightweight Ti-8-1-1 Body & Forged E9 Face
Lightweight 8-1-1 Titanium body saves weight while forged E9 with a variable thickness face offers higher ball speeds over a wider sweet field.
F8 Back & Heel CG
2 CG rear and heel positions result in two very different ball flights to help you adjust your distance and trajectory under variable conditions.
My Fly 8 with Smart Pad
8 Easily customizable loft settings help you control trajectory and fine-tune start conditions to optimize distance while Smart Pad helps keep the face square.
Lofts available 9.0, 9.5,9.5-D, 10.5, 10.5-D, 11.5, 11.5-D, 12.0.
- Add distance to the driver.
- Extremely forgiving.
- Highly adjustable for a custom fit.
- A busy crown may be distracting for some golfers.
- Only a few shaft options.
You have to go quicker to go off the tee any longer. The new Launcher HB Turbo Driver features an Ultralight Hosel, Turbocharged Cup Nose, redesigned HiBore Head, Heavy Weighting sole pad, and counterbalanced shaft. It all adds up to quick drives, so every tee is more distant. The new HB Turbo Driver in Launcher. Step up and launch it.
The next evolution of the technologies from Launcher and HiBore combines to produce exceptional speed, distance, and power.
- HiBore Crown
- New launcher cup-face
- Unique flex-fins
- Includes Headcover
Design and Technology
The Cleveland Golf Launcher HB Driver is skilled in providing long, high, straight drives and it starts with the configuration of the HiBore crown. This HiBore crown is barely visible compared to the original HiBore models, which had a significant dip in its design, but deep in the success of the club.
The new HiBore crown promotes higher ball speed from a lower center of gravity through the crown flexing at impact and a favorable high-launch, low-spin trajectory.
Specific Flex-Fins compress at impact, transferring more energy back to the ball for longer distances, especially for impacts on the heel and toe.
New Launcher Cup-Face produces higher COR around the whole face for unrivaled pace and size of the balls.
Ultra-lightweight hosel design redistributes weight low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
Low and Deep Weighting Launches it High, Long, and Straight
If you want forgiveness, high lift, and low spin, Low and Deep is the absolute best weight arrangement! Don’t stop. Don’t carry on. Only hammer it right down the fairway halfway.
The HiBore Crown Reinvented for Even More Distance
The latest HiBore crown travels low and deep into the center of gravity, supporting a high-launch, low-spin trajectory. The revised framework compresses at impact and decompresses for higher ball velocities at launch. It all adds up to the most remote-boosting HiBore that we’ve made yet.
- Very easy to use and swing
- Friendly and beautiful head
- It Looks like a premium driver
- It suit those who struggle with a slice
- Not for higher swing speeds
- Very loud noise would take some getting used to
- Offset address position may not suit some