Wireless products have become commonplace, and now you can discover more areas where people enjoy the freedom from cables. And one popular device that has gotten many wireless options is the wireless microphone. Performing music live on stage is just one of the many activities that can benefit from having a microphone without wire (wireless microphone). Lots of events, seminars, conferences or parties could benefit too.
Now any project in need of a voice will always work good by having wires removed. Because nowadays market has become flooded with multiple best wireless microphone and systems, and it’s too much difficult to make the right choice and the best investment.
Here we will take a deep look at the result of many hours of research to find the best wireless mic or system for you. Narrowing down your selection might seem to limit you, but there is no need to worry about that because these selected devices are varied enough regarding of features and prices to find the one that matches your needs and your budget.
Before going over the reviews for these products, here check out this little shopping guide (necessary) if you want to know some relevant info about what to evaluate on wireless microphone systems.
This aspect is essential if you need to use more wireless mics because you must have enough number of channels.
Here channel determines how many compatible systems you can use here simultaneously.
The importance of the range of the microphone depends on the desired use for a microphone. If you are going to face obstacles like: You are moving through a crowd of people then it is probably best for you to get one with a more range. And keep in mind that manufacturers advertise the range of microphone for the line of sight.
If you have other wireless microphone systems nearby, make sure that first, you check which frequencies operate on by other wireless systems so that you can get a different mic system that uses a different frequency ranges. This is very important for avoiding interference.
This is the reality that you need something more professional and latest for lots of more demanding applications (wireless systems) as cheaper microphones cannot handle them that well. Again, it depends on your needs, but for less intensive tasks, there is no reason to spend too much money as you can also obtain good and clear audio quality even if you select the right product.
Without any further introduction, let us see the wireless microphones and wireless systems that are truly worth the money. You are almost guaranteed by us to find a suitable device if you get a high-quality and reliable product from this list.
Top 5 Best Wireless Microphone Systems
|Microphone||Frequency Range(MHz)||Operating Range(Foot)||Price|
|1. GTD Audio G-380H||250 -260 MHz||230 feet|
|2. Sony ECMAW4||300-320 MHz||150 feet|
|3. Shure SLX2/SM58||518-542 MHz||120 feet|
|4. innopow 80||500-520 MHz||240 feet|
|5. GTD Audio G-622H||550-590 MHz||450 feet|
1. GTD Audio G-380H VHF – Best Wireless Microphone 2018
- 4 channel receiver with 4 microphones
- Individual volume controls on each channel
- Range of 230 feet
- Item weight: 7 pounds
- Powered by AA batteries
GTD Audio G-380H is a full system of a wireless microphone which has been listed on the top of 5 best wireless microphone systems because of its tremendous features and impressive specs at a reasonable price.
This system has got 4 handheld wireless microphones with 4 channel receivers. You can easily control individual volume on each channel.
This microphone system delivers a crisp and clear audio sound. So, either you are about to sing in a church or any other place, this best wireless microphone system will surely help you a lot in delivering a pitch-perfect sound.
The range of the microphone is also quite exceptional in GTD Audio G-380H.
This wireless microphone system has got an extended range of 230 feet which is quite large as compared to other wireless microphones. You can roam freely with the 230 feet range holding this best wireless microphone without any problem.
The frequency range in this wireless microphone is 240 MHz to 260 MHz. This microphone system has got a fixed frequency unit means only one unit can work at a time and multiple units can cause an interference with each other.
There are only a few things that you may not like with this wireless microphone system, like flimsy-looking antennas and the fact that it does not accept rechargeable batteries.
But you can not deny the fact that this wireless microphone system is affordable, reliable, and easy to use.
Some of the pros and cons from GTD Audio G-380H are as follows :
- 250 MHz-260 MHz frequency range is very impressive for a VHF wireless microphone system.
- With 4 handheld microphones, this system is ideal for churches, halls and other places where group singing is a common activity.
- GTD Audio is a reputable brand with good customer service
- 4 Channel receivers.
- The microphones don’t take up a lot of battery power
- Clear sound quality.
- There is a light indicator for every mic, so you would know which mic is working and which is not.
- 230 feet(65 meters) long range.
- It has a reasonable price
However, you may have to deal with some drawbacks or design flaws with this wireless microphone system such as:
- The wire antennas in the receiver are placed in front instead of at the back, which give it an ugly look.
- The battery compartment looks flimsy/easy to break
- It does not use rechargeable batteries so better stock up on AA batteries if you’re to use this wireless microphone system
Final Views :
GTD Audio G-380H is one of the best wireless microphone systems that is famous for delivering a hardcore and clear sound to the audience. It is meant to be used for church singing and in large crowds. So, it is better to go for it if you want a good wireless microphone system at a reasonable price.
2. Sony ECMAW4 – Best Wireless Microphone For Karaoke
- A range of 160 feet
- Works on AA batteries
- Bluetooth capable microphone and receiver
- With 3.5 mm headphone jack for transmitter and receiver
- Includes belt clip, armband, and carry pouch
Sony ECMAW4 is at the 2nd position in the list of 5 best wireless microphone systems and has got some impressive specification and advanced features at a reasonable price.
Because of its price, almost anyone can buy it without any budget issues. This wireless microphone system has got a compact design and is excellent for portability.
You can attach it on your neck or shirt easily and convey your message to the audience you like.
This wireless microphone system is best for live TV shows where you have to interview with a good sound quality.
The Bluetooth feature is also available in this wireless microphone system, but it is a little bit compressed which means you will convey a compressed audio message, but still, you will not get irritated by the sound quality.
Built-in mic in this microphone system works wonder also. You have to be a bit cautious in using the built-in mic because there are also a lot of other sounds while handling the mic. You must have to avoid any rubbing while mounting this mic to your shirt or any other place you want.
The range of this built-in mic is up to 150 feet from the camcorder which is quite exceptional.
This microphone system uses AAA batteries which works fine for any needs.
This wireless Bluetooth microphone for iPhone connects easily to any of the Apple devices as well. The clip is versatile with this wireless microphone system and can be used conveniently as well.
Arm band style and clip style
- Recording Cable
- Wind Screen
- Carrying Pouch
- Arm band
- Earphone Hanger
Some of the pros and cons of the Sony ECMAW4 wireless microphone are :
- It comes from a well known and very reputable audio company/brand
- It does not eat up a lot of battery power
- It has a good range of 160 feet making it ideal for use in open spaces
- With armband and belt clip for mounting or wearing the receiver and microphone
- It is lightweight at only 9.6 ounces
- Include a carrying pouch to protect the transmitter
- It’s easy to take the mic on/off
- The built-in microphone works well; you do not need to put your mouse very close to it to pick up audio
- It is very easy to set up
- Uses standard AAA batteries that you can get from a store easily
- Miserable battery life of around 4 to 5 hours
- The built-in mic can produce noise when the unit is rubbed against something
- You need to buy an adapter if you are to use it with your iPad
- Some reviewers found the mic to be very big and thus hard to conceal when they are shooting/recording videos
Final Views :
Sony ECMAW4 Wireless Microphone is one of the best Bluetooth wireless microphones for iPhone and you can connect it to any device. You can deliver a high-quality sound with these lightweight wireless microphones. It is better to go for it if you want convenience and comfort from a wireless mic while using it.
3. Shure SLX2/SM58 – Best Wireless Microphone For Church
- For Sound Reinforcement
- Tailored for Vocals
- Compatible with FP Series
- Backlit LCD Display
- Stand Adapter
- Two AA Batteries Included
Shure SLX2/Sm58 is another versatile and best wireless mic system used for clear-cut and quality sound without any irritation of the wiring issues.
The Shure SLX2 Handheld Wireless Transmitter is designed for use with the Shure SLX4 wireless receiver. A transmitter is available with various Shure microphone capsules, providing a variety of pickup patterns and signal response characteristics. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with a timeout function.
This handheld transmitter features the SM58 capsule which utilizes a cardioid polar pattern to minimize unwanted background noise and effectively isolate the main sound source.
With the support of about twenty (20) compatible systems, Shure is the best choice for churches, lecture halls, different conference rooms, and concerts, etc.
Automatic Transmitter Setup
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 2 x AA batteries (included) provide up to 8 hours of power
Frequency response tailored for vocals, with bass roll-off and brightened midrange
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern minimizes background noise and isolates the main sound source
- The pneumatic shock mount system cuts down handling noise
- Also Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180°
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
There is also a highly effective built-in spherical filter in this wireless microphone which reduces the background noise and even breath ‘pop’ noise as well.
The construction of this best wireless microphone is rugged and sturdy. It also consists of a proven shock-mount system and a steel grille mesh which allows you to perform even on rough landings.
These emerging technologies are also responsible for the microphone’s durability as well. This microphone uses two AA batteries as well and works perfectly for hours of time duration with these batteries. And frequency range in this microphone system is from 518 MHz – 542 MHz respectively.
Some of the pros and cons are listed below :
- High sound quality.
- Built-in filter.
- Perfect for a large crowd.
- Rugged Design.
- 518-542 MHz frequency range.
- Two AA batteries.
- Difficult to configure with the matching receiver.
- No other specific cons.
Final Views :
Shure SLX2/SM58 is a complete best wireless microphone system used for delivering an excellent and clear-cut quality sound to your audience or crowd at a reasonable price, and you should go for this wireless microphone.
4. Innopow 80-Channel Dual UHF – Best Wireless Microphone System
- Battery Life: 14-17 hours continuous use
- Working Range: 180-240 Ft(60-80m) line-of-sight
- Prevent Interference
- Metal Cordless Mic Set
- Vocal sound quality is loud and clear
- Best for: Family Party, Church, Small karaoke Night
Innopow 80 is also known as one of the best karaoke microphone systems and has got the attention of many people with its great features.
This microphone system comes up with 2 handheld best wireless microphones and a transmitter.
You can also select up to 40 available frequencies on each channel, and also up to 5 receivers and 10 mics can work at the same time as well with this microphone system.
This wireless microphone also helps in preventing any interference. And you have to find the channel which does not allow any interference.
Battery timing of Innopow 80 is up to the mark as it provides nonstop working of 14-17 hours. The working range in the wide open area is about 130 feet to 240 feet which works quite good.
This microphone works best for large crowd gatherings, karaoke, conference rooms, churches, and family party, etc.
The quick manual frequency pairing is available which is responsible for finding and setting the best channel available.
The transmitter is of automatic setup. And the channel of the transmitter and receiver can synchronize easily as well. Talking about the handheld mic which is best for vocal recordings and delivering a crisp and clear-cut audio quality as well.
This microphone also allows you to diminish/reduce the background noise easily as much as possible.
Some of the pros and cons of Innopow 80 are as follows :
- Sturdy Design.
- Easy synchronization.
- 5 receivers.
- 40 available frequencies.
- You can add 10 mics easily.
- Quick manual frequency pairing.
- Quick Manual Guide is available.
- Build quality is average.
- Interruption issues.
Final Views :
Innopow 80 is one of the best wireless microphone systems which has got some advanced specifications at an affordable price. And if you want to deliver a good voice to your audience in a family party, conference room, karaoke or church, then this wireless microphone system is the ideal choice for you in this regard.
5. GTD Audio G-622H 200 Channel UHF – Professional Wireless MicrophoneCheck Price at AMAZON
GTD is a brand keen on producing impressive and best wireless microphone systems for its users ever, and the new Audio G-622H is a gem introduced by this brand in the market.
The wireless microphone system has got pretty much-advanced features in it which makes it one of the best, most famous and popular wireless microphones out there in the market.
This system has got 100 select-able frequencies on every single channel which is pretty exceptional as compared to other wireless microphone systems.
15 receivers and 30 mics can also work at the same time with this microphone system as well.
The frequency scanning feature(automatically) is also available in this microphone system which is used for finding the best possible/available channels.
The setup of the transmitter is automatic which means you do not have to synchronize the channel of transmitter and receiver manually. The system will do it itself for you.
There are 2 handheld microphones included in the system which will assist you in delivering high-quality and clear audio and sound to your crowd.
A range is up to 450 feet which is very large as compared to other wireless microphone sets.
Also, the frequency range is from 550 MHz to 590 MHz. This frequency range complies with the new FCC rules.
Some of the pros and cons are listed below :
- 30 mics can work on it.
- 100 Frequencies on each channel.
- Automatic transmitter setup.
- Up to 15 receivers can be connected.
- Automatic Frequency Scanning.
- 450 Feet range.
- 2 Handheld Microphones.
- Minor problems in mic.
- No other cons to specify.
Final Views :
GTD Audio G-622H is best for doing karaoke. It is also ideal for concerts, churches, small conference rooms and other parties, etc. If you want an advanced featured wireless microphone system in a reasonable budget, then it is better to go for it.